Do you know what caused the split of Hollywood’s most famous couples Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? The famous couple ended their relationship thanks to the work of a private investigator.
In Hollywood, hiring a perfect investigator for different reasons is not that uncommon. Most celebrities like to hire private investigations to conduct indirect research about domestic issues or other factors.
Angelina Jolie is far from the first star who took the help of a private investigator to find out the truth about their partners. According to the professionals in the field, most celebrities hire investigators to find out the truth about suspected infidelity issues or other factors.
Hiring to do Bad Work
The trouble is, most of them don’t stay within the boundaries of moralities while doing that. As most of the celebrities have access to a lot of money and have almost no one to safeguard their morality, they often hire a private investigator to fulfill some very tainted purpose. Here are some examples.
- Following their spouses on love interests.
- Spying on their spouses by using photos and videos, or planting electronic bugs.
- Setting up people to hit on their spouses or love interests to make them do something they are not supposed to do.
- Defaming their spouses or love interests by creating direct or indirect slandering campaigns.
- Physically, verbally, indirectly, or indirectly assaulting or abusing their love interests or spouses.
- Indirectly or directly stealing assets or money or other things from them.
- Taking their kids away from their spouses.
Hiring for Protection
Being a celebrity does not help you in making decisions. The reason celebrities make bad decisions is, they do not rationalize it first. Most celebrities make such decisions from emotional distress or frustration. For common people, there are a lot of voices of reason around them who calm them down while explaining the liabilities of their decisions.
In Canada, sometimes celebrities also hire a private investigator in Toronto to protect themselves as well. Following are some of the examples where the celebrities have taken the help of the private investigators to make sure that they are not getting duped.
- Conducting background checks on their partners or other employees.
- Legally conducting surveillance to determine the truth of a subject.
- Researching themselves to protect themselves from future problems that might creep up.
- Availing counter-surveillance to protect themselves from getting investigated.
- Hiring a private investigator to check their vehicles for GPS tracker or other surveillance devices.
- Engaging the private investigator to protect the loved one.
These above reasons might surprise you because, the good works of a private investigator do not get publicized that often. However, these are the most common reasons for which celebrities hire private investigators.
You have to understand that at the end of the day celebrities are just like common people. It doesn’t matter whether we understand it or not, they also come under the same liabilities and loss that common people do. A private investigator in Toronto works for the celebs often get highlighted for the wrong reasons. But behind every story that you read in the newspaper, there are thousands of other stories that never come to the LimeLight.